pTrack™ is Edgecom Energy's ICI program peak prediction service for Class A consumers in Ontario. It uses machine learning to accurately predict the top 5 CP’s (Coincident Peaks).
pTrack™ leads to more savings with less curtailment effort.
pTrack™ alerts you and your team with a standby day before curtailment notice and a 4 hour ahead notice before the event takes place.
Alerts sent via Text Message, Email, Phone Call and Web-based Portal.
• Sent monthly
• Long term forecast of expected peaks for the upcoming season
• Summary of expected curtailment events
• Summary of how the Ontario peaks have been changing
• Sent every Sunday
• 12 day ahead forecast of Top 5 peaks
• Projected chance of peak on each day
• Projected peak hour on each day
• Sent a minimum of 18 hours before a potential curtailment
• Sent out a minimum of 4 hours before a potential peak
• Includes the chance of peak and curtailment period
• Curtailment period is always 4 hours or less
Predicting peaks accurately is an important challenge for Class A customers. Read our white paper to learn more about why Machine Learning is a requirement when predicting peaks.
See real time energy consumption, curtailment effort and dollar savings on the pTrack™ online portal.